Bath and Beauty
Find the best beauty products
The right bath and beauty products are critical in taking your bathroom from an everyday room to a haven where you can wash off the world!
Having the right beauty supplies on hand can help you shave precious minutes off your beauty care routine – and you'd be surprised how a few extra minutes in the morning can help you cut down on stress! Though your choice in cosmetics is up to you, stock up on these beauty essentials as well:
- Sponges and cotton swabs. Digging out a makeup removal swab or a foundation sponge can suck up your time, so make sure you keep your supply full and nearby. A fun canister on your vanity that coordinates with your bathroom decor is a great way to keep these necessary items out of view but at your fingertips.
- A hand mirror. A hand mirror is often overlooked in the beauty products list. Perfect for close-up makeup applications or for checking that your hair is perfect as you zip out the door – just grab, check and go!
- Manicure and pedicure kit. Keeping track of a nail file, pumice stone, nail clippers and even your nail polish can be a hassle. Have everything you need in one place with a mani/pedi kit. Some even come with room to hold your favorite polishes.
- Day and night lotions. The best beauty secret is great skin. Even if you don't have time to apply full makeup, keeping your skin hydrated will keep it looking great.
Bathtubs were made to be enjoyed – a five-minute soak simply won't do. To increase the luxury factor of your tub, try incorporating the following bath accessories:
- A bath pillow. Inflatable or foam, these cushions give you neck support as you soak. Equipped with suction cups that hold them securely in place and often U-shaped to cradle your head, they're a cheap, easy way to add comfort in the tub.
- Aromatherapy. Place candles (safely) around your tub or in your bathroom, or try scented bath beads or crystals to add an extra touch of relaxation. Scents like lavender or jasmine are soothing choices.
- Music. It may seem like a pain to try to incorporate a stereo into your bathroom, but today, small stereo options are easy to come by and are very affordable. Throw on a disk of ambient or classical music as you soak, and your troubles will melt away.